General Information[edit | edit source]
I am an asshole who likes to obsess over minor spelling mistakes. I also hate immature people, regardless of their age. However, I'm not likely to be an ass to you unless provoked, or if someone is being unreasonable or stupid in my general direction. I'm okay at Kugeln.io, but I don't think I'll be getting any better at it, as I seem to by physically incapable of having a higher CPS than 7, which is pathetic. As a result, I don't play Kugeln that often. I generally like to play open world games, such as Minecraft and Terraria, although I also like Among Us and an incredibly small number of other online games (one) such as Diep.io. I sometimes draw, although I'm terrible at drawing anything other than countryballs (as you can see with the amazing image in the infobox). I also hate it when anyone says anything good about themselves (that includes myself, so any time I self promote is sarcastic). I lack a soul, and I rely on the blood of ignorant children for sustenance. I also have no life and incredibly literal, so I take things that I see on the internet very seriously, even though I can see that it's a joke. Thank you for coming to my TED talk about someone who is not significant in any way. Good day to you.
Playing Style[edit | edit source]
- Really bad attempts at dodging
- Random brick spam
- Spam clicking
- Sometimes shoots through walls
- The worst aim you will ever see "except maybe" -Jetpack
- G R E N A D E S
Preferences[edit | edit source]
- Favorite map: Winter
- Least favorite map: Spring 2
- Favorite gamemode: Death match
- Least favorite gamemode: Capture the flag
- Jetpacks suck (The item, not the player.)
- Relationships here
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- I care (perhaps a little bit too much) about other peoples' spelling, along with pointless pages and categories on this Wiki, although I feel like the latter is actually something that matters and thus needs to be dealt with.
- I think this Wiki desperately needs an admin.
- I like bread of almost any kind.
- I have no idea how to take a compliment.
- Even though I've been playing the game since it came out, I'm not very good at it.
- I enjoy talking about politics, and I don't judge people based on their political alignment unless you're someone whose identity is based around an ideology, or if you shove it in my face.
- I think that arguments should be about listening to all sides and opinions and then reaching a compromise, rather than trying to "win" it by screaming at each other like angry baboons.
Updates[edit | edit source]